is known for several health benefits
- It inhibits the growth of new cancer cells and kills existing cancer cells
- Increases energy expenditure up to 4 percent.
- Prevents the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Reduces the risk of colon, breast, and lung cancer.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect making it a good supplement for those with arthritis.
- Helps in the prevention of tooth decay.
The benefit that we will focus today is weight loss
Recent studies show that green tea is highly effective in losing weight. It contains a substance called catechins
, which increases the rate of your metabolism and suppresses appetite.
Another study was made in order to prove the green tea`s weight loss benefits. Two groups of men, having the same meals for 3 months, group 1 took green tea supplements, group 2 didn't. The result was:
- Group 1 lost 5,3 ibs in weight and wast size
- Group 2 lost 2,9 ibs
So green tea is a great weight loss tool, and thats a fact. But whats the best way to supply your self with green tea?
Anything you do, just don't drink bottled green tea!It usually contains lots of sugar and other preservatives , that make it unhealthy.
If you intend to use for your weight loss green tea only, the best you could do is to buy a box of 20 tea bags. But my advice is you use supplements that contain green tea, they are more effective than the tea on its own, because they have other herbal ingredients which work great with green tea. One of those supplements is ProShape RX which contains green tea leafs, hoodia, beet root and many many more herbs and other natural weight loss ingredients.